Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day Four

The sun was shining today. I took dirty pictures. No, wait, that was pictures of the piles of dirt.

The gravel is now (somewhat) in the hole in the ground. Hopefully Tuesday will see some concrete results. Badump bump.

The front porch was together a certain way and the guy took parts of it apart and redid them. Don't ask me why. (Still the new height; I really tripped one time going in. Almost fell. Stellar. )

The boys previously mentioned also put mulch in my front flowerbeds and only buried two baby plants. Not bad at all.

We failed to impress my mother with the blueprints, the counter sample, or the new lights. But I really must say the cheesecake was great.

It's not always easy to forgive someone. Just wanting to, doesn't make it happen.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...