Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday art


...by my new best friend at Lowe's.
I do have upper cabinets over the stove and a pantry to left of the fridge; they are not in this sketch and don't need to be replaced because we put those in 10 years ago when we did the FIRST addition.
So all we had to do was match the existing top cabinets, which probably saved 3,000 hours off of the "select cabinets" task. Too many choices for me!
anyway... happy mother's day to myself... we ordered these yesterday. The countertop will be much wider because the sink "wall" is open to the family room and we have barstools on the backside. Which is where a barstool usually is, badump bump.


1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

My kitchen is very envious of your remodel. We're starting to save up for ours. I can't wait to see it when it's done.(yours)

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...