Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Art

#1 this is fun, I saw it featured on Bent Objects .

#2 my friend won a mother's day contest and her makeover was in a magazine. You're beautiful!

PS: confidential to the paparazzi, uh, parents at today's First Communion ceremony... sit down. (There were so many up at the front of the aisle that the priest had to ask them to move so that the altar servers would be able to walk up there. Classy. ) You're really choking the religious solemnity right out of the moment with the incessant flash business. Also, do NOT come up to the choir loft to take pictures again, or I may just push you over. We're kind of busy.

2 comments:

emmay said...

Thank you...if it weren't for this horrific, endless bronchitis, I might feel beautiful.
I went to a First Communion last weekend and the parents. etc. were specifically instructed not to take pictures. It really did maintain the solemnity of the whole thing. Maybe your church could give that a try. And ain't it crazy that the little girls all look like little brides in their looong expensive dresses... Scary. And I have that to look forward to twice.

onescrappychick said...

parents suck (except for us. we rock)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...