Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wondered where I left it

(Random geek news that I like for no particular reason, other than it gives me hope someday soon I'll find all my stufffff. And, well, I tend to like geeks. )

Some things are starting to fall into place. School things are starting to be finished off, one by one. At work, not so much. It might help if I weren't sick right now. Just a basic cold (really) but today I literally saw stars for a few minutes and I was queasy. Not resting well at all the last few days. Good thing I worked from home.

Bob (the Builder) called tonight and said he'll dig tomorrow. Now if I could just decide what color countertop to pick... why do I think picking carpeting and kitchen flooring is going to finish me off? Huge decisions, and me, with no idea what I want.

I am too tired to discuss the many finales and victors on tv except to say "Why did Flave not pick Black? She's so much more interesting." I'm thinking he just assumed she wouldn't stay interested in him, and he wanted someone who would put up with that sketchy little snicker of his for a long time.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...