Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That feeling

...you get, that it's going to be a lonnnnng uphill road?

This is how my beauuuutiful murray feiss boulevard 3 light chandelier arrived. Fuck you, Fed Ex. I'm not even willing to open it tonight. I hear clinking.

This week my longtime friend was finally back at work after being out on disability for weeks. But, she thinks she will be forced to retire in the whole offshoring thing going on now in our company.

I really want cheesecake NOW.
Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I loathe Fed-Ex. I've had to file more "damaged" goods claims with them. Asshats. I'm sorry you are having such a lousy week.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...