Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bring it on Home

Amazon thinks I'm fat.

No, really. I got this in my mailbox this morning.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
We've noticed that customers who have expressed interest in
The Volumetrics Eating Plan: Techniques and Recipes for Feeling Full on Fewer Calories by Barbara Rolls have also ordered The Supermarket Diet by Janis Jibrin. For this reason, you might like to know that Janis Jibrin's The Supermarket Diet is now available.

Eff you, Amazon. The SUPERMARKET DIET? Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the perfect opportunity to send a letter to their customer service letting them know how their rude accusations have damaged your self-esteem. I'd love to see their rebutal.

Anonymous said...

It could be worse...they think I like bullshit management books (since my husband does). :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...