Monday, January 08, 2007

Step by Step

(hahah. Ollllld country song. Eddie Rabbit? Definitely not on my iPod. )

Five miles down this weekend. Walked. Whatever. Only (sigh) 95 to go, before April Fool's day.

Work today was... well... too much WORK! Ugh.

My new stove is fabulous. Even if Suzy is making fun of me -- I left the oven light on because it's got a "hearthstone window" and I thought it was pretty... I bought it because I could carry it.

(Only Sue and Becki will get that last sentence. It goes back years ago, to my mother buying a hammock that would certainly make Johnny V snicker... kind of small, a lightweight frame, definitely not meant to be hung between two tall oak trees... anyway we sort of said, uh, Mom, what were you thinking? Her defense was "I bought it because I could carry it." )

Indeed.

Tonight's Trash TV selection: I Love New York. Because any train wreck involving Flavor Flav's rejected goods is going to be SO bad, it just HAS to be good. Do YOU have love for NY? 9pm on VH1, bitches. You just know the guy with the clock will show up and snicker.

1 comment:

StrangerDanger said...

Never did i expect to see Flav's name in your blog. You have thus exceeded all expectations, and should be receiving a big bonus this year.

Yeah Boyyyyyyyyyyy!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...