Thursday, January 04, 2007

good ole days

Today at 1:30 pm Suzy called me at work, laughing but sounding half asleep.

Since she should have been 100% asleep, something was not right.

"Two more nights... I only have to work two more nights before I switch to days...."

(Me: yeah?)

"...and they're using a LEAF BLOWER right outside my apartment, and it woke me up and now I can't sleep."

Apparently since snowblowers are not an option (wtf is going on with our weather? 50 degrees here in January??) the maintenance crew had to improvise.


(Phil Vassar for the title today, but some of you knew that...pop a top, baby...)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...