Monday, January 29, 2007

Return to Sender

It's Random Junk Mail Day, kids! (It's also bubble wrap appreciation day, but I don't have time for that QUITE yet.)

Today I got a flyer from www.jetboatingmontreal.com - yes, jetboats, as in, ride the rapids, etc.

Funny thing is that I got this as part of my PTA duties. Yes, I shall just bring a bunch of elementary school kids to Montreal for the express purpose of sending them on this "embarquement".

Because hey, my tour includes booties and a life jacket. Who doesn't need those?


(Does Elvis count as country music?? Ok, whatever. I have to go explain the entire DVD of "Grease" to my daughter. Why are they called Greasers? This is going to be a long afternoon. )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*stifles back a menecing laugh*

Anonymous said...

Yeah... but what do they mean by "tell me more, tell me more.. did you get very far"

Anonymous said...

I haven't been by in awhile. Just saying hi.

Carly said...

grrr

can anyone help me fix the anonymous thing?

Sgt said...

Wow.. I just noticed the Anonymizer monster got you good!

Perfect. Now, no one will know it was me making any sort of stupid comments in the past. It's like a clean slate...

I mean.. this is my first time posting. Great blog. Keep up the good work.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...