Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pink... or Blue

One of my offspring noticed "U + Ur Hand" in my iTunes list of recently purchased songs, because it's got the little "explicit" marker in red near the title.

Said offspring asked what the title meant. I Answer Questions.

No really, I always do*... it's fun to answer shit like that because the kid is horrified, then laughs hysterically at the thought that Some Boys Do That.


*no, no, no, I am not repeating the explanation here. I don't need THOSE google hits. And I left the "actually, some girls..." for another day. Gotta make the good times last, so to speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your the greatest mom! Seriously. My step-mother would have a nervous breakdown at the mere mention of something sexual.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...