Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Every time I hear your name

A person from another part of my company sent me an email today. Instead of just signing his name, he had the following pertinent (and not-so-much so, as far as I'm concerned) information in his automatic signature

  • interoffice mail code
  • street address (reminder, this is in AN EMAIL)
  • office phone
  • fax
  • pager number
  • cellphone
OK, so I could definitely get in touch with him, if I wanted to.

That was just the start. Then he had a cartoon. Yes, a cartoon, of Boris and Natasha. His name had his nickname - Mig - included, with a shiny asterisk. The asterisk lead to information that his nickname was derived from his given name, which is spanish, because his father was spanish, and the fact that his mother is Russian.

WHO THE HELL CARES????

This crap all made his email over 64 K, for a single sentence. Duuuude.

Oh, wait - he also listed 3 certifications that I'm sure he worked hard for, but I really don't give a damn about.


* * *



I am SO tired. Did NOT sleep well last night, stayed up late messing with my new blogger template. Duh! Today I jogged 14 minutes, in my cold garage. Ugh.

Song by Keith Anderson... XXL Keith Anderson, who can take me pickin' wildflowers any time he wants.

4 comments:

onescrappychick said...

:( hope you sleep better tonight.. some people are just stuck on themselves.

shoes said...

he sounds dreamy. no, sorry i meant nightmarey

Sgt said...

That's just crazy

--
SgtRedline
Email
[phone #](225)555-5555
[cell #](225)555-1234
[bootycall #](225)555-4SGT
PCLP,CAAD,MSCSD
Certified Physical Trainer
Certified Cadiovascular Trainer
Certified Blog Spammer

"Random quote which makes people think I have emotions, when in reality I have none" -- SgtRedline

[Witty Dilbert Comic]

Johnny Virgil said...

Hey, that bootycall # is bogus.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...