Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nothing

All I've got for you is that there is a new Yankee Candle fragrance, Spring Bouquet. It smells something like the (discontinued) tulip scent I loved.

If you love The Office, go watch the producer's cut (here ). There are extra bits we didn't see the other night (ex: a running gag about Michael and the snow). I didn't know Andy will be gone for 10 weeks* - did my DVR just consume that last bit of the show, or was it edited out for the actual aired version?

And, well, I bought new pots today. How sad that I get excited about spending $100 on... pots... pans... zzzzz. But with my new stove (flat top) my old crappy pots and pans were not good - because they were no longer flat on the bottom, and so they just didn't heat up well. So yes, I went for the red and got it for half the price on the web, and I am going to make 8 quarts of something my new boyfriend recommends. Soon.

This is exciting stuff, huh? Hey, it's the dead of winter. It's actually WEATHER THAT FEELS LIKE WINTER here now. What do you want from me???


* At management training... ANGER management training.... LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red makes everything hotter.

Red Corvette
Red Lipstick
Red Pans

Well.. except Loverboy. I guess everything has an exception.

Grats on the new pots.

Carly said...

oh, cringe, flashback of red leather on Loverboy... shudder.

I like to refer to Rascal Flatts (spit, like someone just said Woollerton), as The Loverboy Of Country Music.

Anonymous said...

"The Loverboy of Country"

LOL. Priceless.

Funny too that this morning I heard about some concert tour that Willie Nelson and Merle Haggar were doing called "Last of the Breed".

Maybe ol' Willie is poking a little fun at the likes of Rascal Flats and the others.

Anonymous said...

Your still cool to me.

When I moved out from my ex's and got my own place, my boss gave me a set of cuisinart pans.

Oh. My. God. Who knew that my yardsale pans really were THAT shitty? I don't burn stuff anymore and it is so cool.

Pots and Pans are important damn it.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...