Monday, January 22, 2007

This Ain't No Thinkin' Thing

OK, JV, even though your blog cavorts with nasty little ho blogs, my blog still considers yours a friend.

As such, we have a little gift for you. Even though my blog is not as "cool" as all of those other shiny, hilarious blogs with sitemeters that just count up and up and up, I hope you will enjoy it and remember us fondly. It will be on your desk when you get back to our cold, snowy office from That Warm Place I Never Get to Go (bastard).



Now, yours is the one on the right... don't go getting any ideas. After all, I know you are a huge fan of football AND the King of deepfried goodness... so what better gift than a Superbowl "commemorative" BK bobblehead????

You can thank me later.

5 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Welcome to the Schrute family burger king. Thanks Carly!

Anonymous said...

Carly, your blog could totally cavort with my nasty little ho blog at any time.

Carly said...

Yeah my blog and I have to get back out there to see you guys.

Of course my blog doesn't hold her wine well, so she might go around giving all the other blogs big sloppy hugs or something equally embarrassing

Liz said...

Where can I get a Dwight bobblehead? Lucy will go nuts if I get one for her.

Carly said...

it was on nbc website /store, Liz

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=8368

($18)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...