Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When the sun goes down

So I went to this website and bought this sushi pillow



for my daughter because she loved it (Shamus' girlfriend Rachel Ray featured it this month.)

Won't it look hilarious in her beach room? My kid's that is, not Rachel's.

(There pictures of the murals my sister and I did here , here , and um... well if you want to see all at once you can just click here and scroll down a little to April 22 - 24th )


PS: Today's song by Kenny Chesney.... that little troll. Someone tell his ex wife not to wear such dark lipstick, ok?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks good enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

I bet she loves it!!

Anonymous said...

That's why I wouldn't want it - every time I saw it I would think, "Damn, I could go for some sushi right now."

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...