Friday, January 05, 2007

5 4 3 2 Run

(~Dixie Chicks)

It seems Beth has a friend who is doing this challenge, of sorts... to run 100 miles by April Fool's day. I haven't been quite as good lately with my treadmill as I promised I would be. But so help me, I am going to do this. Well... I will at least WALK 100 miles on the gosh darned thing* by AFD. Some of the miles I might actually break into a shuffle. Or, well, you know, a mild jog. If I'm feeling lucky, and it's not too cold in my garage.


*Alton Brown is awesome. ("Americans adore fried foods and yet we're willing to entrust the process to tenth graders wearing polyester smocks and funny hats... strange.")

My new stove is here! My new stove is here! Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats not so bad. What's that.. like 1.1 mile per day if you started tomorrow?

Heck.. you probably chase your kids at least 1/4 mile per day.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...