Friday, January 19, 2007

cigarettes

It's catalog time again, kiddies!! Today our catalog items are from Betty's Attic:

First, the best one - JV's Donkey




Really, what could be more perfect? If you are going to smoke, you should extract each cigarette from a donkey's ass first.

Next, because I can't play favorites, Vintage Ken aka Shop Dungarees



Me thinks there is something foul in the back of those red shorts. Just look at his face.

Just because, I'll toss in a few Star Wars PEZ items - because, who doesn't need a few, really? They're tasty.



There were plenty of Elvis items, so of course I have to keep this catalog away from my daughter.

PS: today's song is by the wreckers... for the title alone... but the entire cd is pretty damn good

3 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Great. Now I have to take up smoking. Do you think he could excrete candy cigarettes?

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... oh now donkey was funny.. but not funny enough to light up again. LOL

Anonymous said...

I totally love the Wreckers C.D.

Although the lyrics in like EVERY song make me want to slit my writsts.

But thats o.k. I'm all for some wallowing now and then.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...