Sunday, February 10, 2008

Carly blogs Grammy

Just hit J in Google reader to go to the next post. Just saying.

Not that Carrie Underwood song again! Aghhhhh

She does look good in a 'I'm pretending to be a dominatrix' way though.

Who let prince out again???

Love, love Alicia Keys. Not sure about the side view on the dress but it's a great songm
.
My 13 year old Did Not Know Jungle Love. I have failed as a parent.

Rihanna has feathers on everything tonight. Her red carpet dress and her performance one too. . . My kid hates her hair. I'm alarmed by her forehead.

Wtf is with Tom Hank's eyes? A giant bag under one. Big enuff for Yoko's hat.

The highlight of the Beatles song for me ALMOST was slugging my kid and saying "Punchbuggy! No punchback!"
Loved the gospel though!

Ooh Faith and Tim in the audience. Ledisi! I posted her lyrics one day for "It's alright"

I'm not voting. Zzzzzzz.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...