Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Homework sucks (the life out of parents)

I now know sooo much more about Hank Aaron. That's right, sports fans, it's LEARNING FAIR TIME. I mean, he's a fantastic legend and I respect all of that, but I did not want to take a 2 liter soda bottle and try to make it look like him. I mean, help my 10 year old do that. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

I can also tell you what you can see if you should happen to visit Egypt, which is half the size of Alaska and has four times as many people as NY... only 2% of it is arable, and I can tell you what that means and show you some really cool vultures who hang out there somewhere along the Nile river. Vultures waiting for me to die of sheer exhaustion, so that they can pick my bones over with a nice side salad of desert grasses.

SO many projects. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!



PS: check out Bent Objects: This and this are my two favorites. Get your name on the list for Terry's book.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...