Saturday, February 02, 2008

Slightly better than flipping a coin

Usually Perez Hilton is all about our pathetic, white trash celebrity pop culture "icons". Amusing, if a little scary. (Every time Brit has drama, his posting increases exponentially.) He hasn't quite posted on Darfur yet, but once in a while he steps out of his paparazzi box. If you missed this abberation on Perez, check it out:

glassbooth "...connects you to the 2008 presidential candidate that represents your beliefs the best."

If you are bogged down in the minutiae of every day life like me, and as uninformed as I am about current political topics of debate, there are links to overview documents on some of the issues they ask about. Also, when they show you "your" candidate, they explain which of the issues you are in agreement with, and provide more details.

It did point me back to someone I've been thinking of voting for, so that was interesting. (No, I am not telling, and no, I'm not basing my vote on one internet web site Poly, put the paper bag down. )

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

It was a 79% match for a candidate I don't want to vote for.. and 71% for the one I do... close enough.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...