Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wouldn't wanna do her laundry

Ms. Carrie Underwood. She's beautiful. Extremely talented singer.
She did all of her hits, and then some. We had great seats as you can see. My one complaint - toooo many costume changes tonight.



I *know* that she probably never messes up when she sings in church ;-)





But Suzy agreed, too many changes (there were at least 3 other outfits not shown here.)





At the end, confetti shoots out of big machines near the stage. The security guard had told a dad near us with a very small child that the "gun" would make a really loud noise. It didn't. Suzy and I sat with our fingers in our ears for the last half of the song (Before He Cheats, of course) because we were literally five feet from it, and then we felt stupid when the big noise wasn't much of a noise at all....
Tired... going to sleep.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...