Saturday, February 09, 2008

Stuff

  • I love Trace Adkins. The Donald may be a cartoon but Trace is an MVP every week on that tired out show. He's creative and stays out of the big theatrics. I hope he wins.
  • Yesterday I was in the ladies room at work and someone was brushing her teeth. (Gross to start off with. Our restrooms? Chew gum instead, at your desk, nowhere NEAR those restrooms. ) So anyway she frowned and looks at the toothpaste tube. "Does this stuff expire?" Um. Yeah. I showed her where the date was on the crimp. June 2002. Oooookay.
  • Boys basketball. Still drama. Major feud going between some of the parents on the team. Is it over yet? I texted Suzy, "I have bleacher ass, which isn't nearly as fun as bleached ass"
  • No big theme here today, sorry.
  • Going deep for a minute: After the final service for Heath Ledger, mourners gathered at a beachside restaurant and many, including Williams, went fully clothed into the ocean as they watched the sunset. That is awesome.... someone please do that someday in memory of me. Not that I plan to die any time soon. Really really.
  • It's snowing again. Eff winter. I'm done! Stupid groundhog.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

It's snowing here too.. but that beautiful image of people diving into sunset hinted waves will help battle the drearies away.. thanks for posting that

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...