Monday, February 18, 2008

On the road again

It was a great day today here - about 50 degrees. I went for a run. It's kind of wet out, plenty of snow is melting, so it was messy. But I didn't fall down, and since I am rather like Grace, that's usually something of an accomplishment for me (wink). I did see a rocky little stream in the park that was flowing at a steady pace. Nice to watch the water flow over the rocks. OK, I stopped because I was out of breath. But still.

I am hoping to do the Freihofer run again, which is in 103 days. Time to get semi-serious. ;-)

I ran and walked (alternating). When I was done my face was a lovely rash of beeeeet red. Niiiice.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...