Friday, February 01, 2008

Ten ways to make me crazy

When you are ten:

  1. Be the only kid alive who DOESN"T want a snow day (because there was going to be Cake.... )
  2. Mope around all morning
  3. Pester me repeatedly while I am trying to work from home
  4. Ask me if you can watch Lost while I'm trying to work. No, I'm sitting right here and I will definitely NOT be working if you do that.
  5. Ask me more than once if we can go out for lunch. When you have a snow day. Because not only is there snow and freezing rain, it's sleeting.
  6. Fight with your sister about lunch because she won't make you a grilled cheese until you help her fold the laundry.
  7. Wear your pajamas most of the day, as though you were 90. It helps with the moping, it really does.
  8. When you finally shower and dress, leave your towel on the floor even though YOU HELPED HANG YOUR OWN TOWEL BAR a mere five days ago.
  9. Ask if you can have my Bluetooth earpiece, then carry on imaginary conversations for an hour. In my immediate vicinity.
  10. (The day isn't over yet.... sigh....)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...