Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Oscaaaaaaaaaaaar night!

Seriously, WTF with John Travolta and the Rock? They both look like they spray painted their hair on using some sort of Just For Men Roman stencil.

I'm sooooooo glad the strike is over!

Random stream of consciousness: Hey, lots of red tonight. Everyone is wearing strapless gowns. Oh no, it's raining! What does everyone see in Patrick Dempsey?? Seriously. He's a schmuck. Ryan Seacrest is dumb and he has no class. OK, I think I'm done flaming people.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I think the RED was heart disease... or I could be way off.

And ICAM about the boob smashers... (eyeroll)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...