Friday, February 22, 2008

Catalog shopping on a snowy day

It's been a while since I posted my favorite catalog items. Far too long.

The Hillary Clinton nutcracker. Oh, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The metaphors. The imagery. The complete lack of respect:

Does she always stand that way? I never noticed. Does she ride a hog?



Now, this was the runner up... sweet buttermilk biscuits. How awesome would it be to live in a gated community and slap this on your lawn?









Then we have this little number. Now, as a Mom I see the flaw in the basic premise of this gag. If my kid is running to the john and flips up the lid and sees THIS I'm going to have to do the laundry because he's definitely going to crap right away in his pants.



Now for some runner-ups:

  • The Drum Alarm Clock would last maybe a week in the average person's household. I mean, it sounds like a bad joke. A drum solo next to your head to wake you up?

  • Dusting slippers. Rag-mop scuffs. Um, no.

  • The Fartmaster key chain. I actually bought this once for the brother in law who later gave me Humphrey. Yes, I learned my lesson.

Well that's all the shopping we have time for but you just browse around, I'm sure you'll find something to buy, like the "More Cowbell" t-shirt. Later!!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...