Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mangia

I am pleased to tell you that I am buying a restaurant

At least I was going to buy it, until I took another look at my scratchoff ticket.

Said ticket was purchased before 8 am today, on Ash Wednesday. Aren't I pious? Other people were getting ashes. I was getting a Lucky 7 ticket. In my feeble defense I was rather pissy because SOMEONE DRANK ALL THE MILK AND HOW CAN I HAVE OATMEAL WITH NO MILK?

I worked from home today. This morning I got some programming done (with help on one of the pieces, but it's still done) that has been hanging over me since, well, around Christmas.

The Food Network is not suitable for viewing on A.W. I'm just pointing that out.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

That's OK.. because I suck.. and forgot about the whole A.W thing.. we had meat in our dinner tonight. (sigh)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...