Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wonder of wonders

I had FREE TIME today!!

I did a whole bunch of work on upcoming school fundraising projects yesterday and felt like I had accomplished enought that after lunch today I did pretty much.... nothing.

I sat in the recliner, watched some fluff on the Food Network, and that's about it. Until dinnertime.

Glorious.

I did have to make dinner, but just for the four of us. I made Ruebens and they were pretty damn good. Paper plates should happen more often in my house. I have decided. So it shall be.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Girl... after lunch today, I plunked down in a chair in the family room.. and knit. FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! Granted, I did get up and do laundry, and help with dinner (help with.. not make!).. and do some dishes etc. etc... but mostly I knit. Big yarn, on ginormous needles, and the sweater I started for myself is 40% finished.

I wish I had free time more often.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...