Friday, February 22, 2008

Peeps


So I sent Suzy this, which is from BentObjects and shows how they make those tiny candy hearts one might buy for Valentine's day. They hack them out of Peeps. Excellent.

She responded with this which is the documentation on a surgical procedure separating conjoined peeps. (Lines like "Throughout the surgery, subjects were infused with a 97% glucose drip to maintain physiological homeostasis. " Suzy points out that some medical professional had WAY too much time on their hands. Phase 5 is awesome. )
The other link I have to offer is one of my favorite works of art on The Post- it Project. Enjoy. Create your own. But don't let Michael Scott catch you stealing post-it notes, because as you might recall, he tried to use that as an excuse for firing Pam in the first episode.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...