Monday, February 04, 2008

Still Searching

Johnny Virgil has been sending me plenty of visitors lately... don't let him fool you people, that was no catalog, those photos were from his personal scrapbooks.

Otherwise, we have the following top contenders in the "google searches that lead to me" contest these days....


  • Tiffany Granath restaurants? they'd serve only wine and sushi, I think...
  • Keith Andersen - I still miss you - and I still can't buy it on iTunes, which is SO ANNOYING.
  • Someone found my "Why don't we steal away" post, which um, yeah, it still hurts when I think about Jimmy.
  • Suzanne Sommers wigs (WTF?)
  • Apparently people would buy my electric bra - heh. You know it's a good idea...
  • sodapants pregnant ....ummm....scary, those words actually will pull up a random post of mine!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...