Saturday, February 16, 2008

iTune meme

So I'm feeling a little viral today. This meme comes from Poly, and she shames me in every way. Seventy one days worth of music, she has.

Instructions: Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be.


How many songs total: 7,063
How many hours or days of music: 20.2 days. I'm already feeling unworthy.

Most recently played: weird, it's blank - because I just updated software no doubt.
Most played: Kerosene, Miranda Lambert (I'm thinking that I like this song, but my daughter is the one who's played it 100+ times, since we share a library)

Most recently added: Christina Aguilera / Back to Basics

Sort by song title: First Song: "A-hole" - Bowling for soup
Last Song: + by Coldplay
*these songs are no doubt from Johnny V and/or Shamus who have tried over the years to improve my musical tastes. I don't know what either of these songs sound like.


Sort by time:
Shortest Song: "7th inning stretch" - Gin Blossoms - I HAVE heard that one
Longest Song: "Ocean Waves" - Peter Roberts - actually IS nothing but the sounds of waves, I listen to it often at work. Longest real song, Blood Money / April Wine, probably via Johnny V again.

Sort by album:First album: "A-1-A" - Jimmy Buffet (there was just that ONE day, when it seemed like a good idea)
Last album: "5150" Van Halen (MINE! MUSIC I KNOW! )

First song that comes up on Shuffle: "The world has turned and left" - Weezer

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death -4
Life - 133
Love - 611
Hate - 13
You - 1100
(Me - 1826, so there)
Sex - 8 - sigh

SO I love you, but myself twice as much. Hah.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...