Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow day

We have a snow day!

It's not doing ANYTHING yet, but it should be later this morning, and today was supposed to be a half day, and I think our principal just wanted to sit on the couch and watch the new Lost episode again. No wait, that's me. (The Oceanic ___!!!!!!!! OK, so, the obvious list given what we saw last night--dammit. I'm hooked again. In 47 episodes we will know, I guess.) -edited

The kids, you will not believe, are NOT happy about this day off. It's a favorite teacher's last day, and there was to be Cake.

I will give them cinnamon rolls (thank you, doughboy, you weird little amputee) but then they will be doing laundry all day. Mwahahahahaha. So, there will be even less joy in Mudville.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

If the idiots in charge out here were SMART.. we would've had a snow day too. Or at least an early release. Instead we stayed right up until that 3:00 bell... and sent them off into the icy mess that is our corner of the world. DUMBASSES.

I am home now. And off to make tea.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...