Friday, February 22, 2008

Finding me on the great big internet

My favorite search hit this week was "more naked Sawyer" and to that I say "-Amen."

Johnny V is still sending many unsuspecting victims my way. He also gave me some excellent music this week - Jack's Mannequin and other goodies.

Speaking of music, I got at least 25 hits from a search string that included the phrase "Carrie Underwood & scoring " and I thought... you pervs... until I realized it was some sort of blog search engine. Carry on. Enjoy the photos.

Someone searched for Carly Mural "Yankee Stadium". I know who you are...because I saw where that search came from... and no I haven't done ANYTHING on it lately. Maybe tomorrow.

So, hi to Italy, the Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Ontario, the Phillipines, Singapore, and Newcastle upon Tyne (I know who YOU are.... smooches).

It's snowing and I'm having a glass of Chardonnay with my seafood pasta. Now if only I had someone to talk to.

1 comment:

Johnny Virgil said...

You can always talk to the internets.

Glad you liked the tunes!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...