Thursday, February 14, 2008

And I actually could read it

I just walked into my daughter's room. She tends to keep her door closed. By the time I opened it and walked in she had done something and had that guilty "I got caught but I'll try to look innocent" expression on her face.

She was sitting on her floor barefoot, and she had a marker in her hand. Her small whiteboard was on the floor in front of her. Her name was written on it, but it was so messy...

The gears in my head went kachunk, kachunk.

"Are you writing with your feet? "

"um... yeah. I was bored."

It makes about as much sense as most of the rest of my day.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

(nods head in understanding)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...