Sunday, July 06, 2008

Angelic

So I had a little incident at the car wash where I went to try to get all the ash from last night's fireworks off my car (I really parked in the WRONG place!) that made me feel stupid and grumpy.

I went to Linens n Things because they're closing, and everything's on sale. I almost got really nice knives, until I realized they were $199.99 and not $19.99. Ooopsie.

I found some good stuff for my addition that IS in my range, and was wandering around aimlessly when I saw this adorable little girl with brown ringlets. She was wearing a cute little sundress and holding one of these stuffed animals. When she had my attention she squeezed it really hard and it let out this horrible gross grunting noise.

It was so funny that I just burst out laughing and she looked so smug that she'd been able to "get me".

I brought her home, she's in my basement.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...