Monday, July 21, 2008

On a rainy Monday

Yay, I am at work. Excuse me while I shred a few TIPS reports and throw the confetti up in the air.

I have a piece of spam in my Yahoo mailbox which I can't seem to do nuttin' with. How very annoying. Esther wants to give me my inheritance. I wish.

My basil seeds are doing really well. Way beyond the other herbs I planted. I may end up having to give some away.

My builder AND Guy2 showed up today so I hope that fireplace gets DONE this week. I waaaaant my.... well, you know.


Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

rug?!

(ducks)

Sassy Blondie said...

I wish it would rain here...damn it's hot! Crossing my fingers about your continued remodeling...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...