Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday is here again

Today was a long and depressing day. I have been tasked with sorting out two project billing errors, and I'm getting nowhere fast.

I have to attend a wake tonight for a friend of ours who has passed away due to injuries sustained in a car accident. He was a wonderful man - a Korean war veteran - the kind of man you would like to have for your dad. I am heartbroken for his whole family. I am going to sing with the rest of the choir tomorrow.

This little flower is my spoon rest. I bought it a while ago and I like the way it looks against the new counters. It's about the only CHEERFUL thing I'm seeing right this minute.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I love your spoon rest, and I am sorry for the loss of your friend. ((hugs))

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...