Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blue

Berries.

That's all I've got. (I've got a list of about 20 things that USED to make me happy...but I don't think anyone wants to read THAT. Ranger and I are going to have a very long day here.)

At least tomorrow I can look forward to -oh, wait - NOTHING... I was supposed to go kayaking tomorrow with a friend of mine. She and I were going to take my son and his friend. Two kids who have never kayaked before. How fun would THAT have been? The weather is not going to cooperate. It's kind of how my summer is going, so I'm not very surprised.

Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I'm so tired of the rain I could gag.

((Hugs))

Sassy Blondie said...

Please send me some rain....please??!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...