Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Two steps back

I haven't been sleeping very well lately. Last night was particularly bad. I have a hard time falling asleep, and my son woke me up more than once somplaining about wanting the AC on (because he wants to sleep covered in his QUILT).

So each time, I struggled to nod off again. Fifteen minutes, 20, 30,.......


It makes it harder for me to roll with it when stupid little things happen. Like this morning, when I put my glasses on, and they broke apart in my hands. Again.

m


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

emmay said...

I've started taking Benadryl at night. It's the only way I can sleep through the night without every little thing waking me and keeping me up.
And I don't know what to tell you about that boy...I'd lock him in his room, without his quilt. Then he'll just have to deal with it. But I'm sure that's not the popular answer.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...