Thursday, July 10, 2008

Skyline report

The skyline was beautiful today; the sun popped in and out of a fairly thick blanket of smoky blue puffy clouds. To me it looked like someone had bunched up cotton balls and used artist's chalk on them.
(I miss my art stuff!!! Just when I need it most, it's in boxes and not even at MY house.)

The sun was rising at just the right angle to hit the tower buildings perfectly - it made the downtown skyline look very postcard-ready. All of the greens and blues are very saturated and it just perfected the view.

s


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Sounds gorgeous. The humidity went from 98% yesterday to 58% today... life is much better.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...