Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thoughts

in no particular order:

  • why does a lemon slice float, but a lime wedge doesn't? if I cut a lime slice and a lemon wedge what will happen? How many glasses of water do I need to not want a beer? (answer: at least one more)
  • the carpet/tile store owner SAID we would need two bags of grout. He ordered one. We needed two. It's not white, it's "summer wheat"... medium brown... whatever... Will this ever end? I have my tile, and ALMOST all of it is grouted. But almost only counts in handgrenades and horseshoes... isn't that the saying?
  • my brother in law gave me a non motorized exercise bike. I stuck it on my porch; went out tonight while it was raining. I did about 8 km in a half hour, just listening to the iPod, which was busy playing songs I've never heard... MY iPod... wtf?
  • still working with no glasses, which is not very convenient... and still working on old laptop that rebels in every way possible
  • why is Ice Truckers on? why do people live up there???
  • last night I was sitting out on my BIL's deck EATING MY FOOD AND MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS and my daughter, Queen PMS of the North, barked at me "why are you looking at me?" It was effing hilarious. Because I wasn't. I had sunglasses on. I was just breathing improperly or something. Dear Midol, please help soon.
  • this morning Stanley yelled at me for not coming to mass for 3 weeks. Oops.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

do you think boys get PMS also.. because really.. I think I have her twin here at my house. God help us.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...