Friday, July 04, 2008

Remember

...while you're reaching for another beer, piling stuff onto your plate, jumping into beautful water...

Remember the soldiers who can't be home with their families, because they are all around the world trying to serve us, protect us, and make this world a better place

.

* * * * * Come Home Soon (Shedaisy) * * * *



I put away the groceries, And I take my daily bread, I dream of your arms around me, As I tuck the kids in bed, I don't know what you're doin', And I don't know where you are, But I look up at that great big sky, And I hope you're wishin' on that same bright star

I wonder, I pray

And I sleep alone, I cry alone, And it's so hard livin' here on my own,
So please, come home soon(Come home soon)

I know that we're together, Even though we're far apart, And I'll wear our lucky penny 'round my neck, Pressed to my heart

I wonder, I pray

[Repeat Chorus]

I still imagine your touch,
It's beautiful missing something that much, But sometimes love needs a fighting chance, So I'll wait my turn until it's our turn to dance

I wonder, I pray,
I sleep alone, I cry alone, Without you this house is not a home, So please, come home soon

I walk alone, I try alone, I'll wait for you, don't want to die alone, So please, come home soon

Come home soon


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...