Thursday, July 17, 2008

Be nice

Be nice to me, I had 'em squished today. Ow, ow, oh my gosh ow. Get it done, girls!

Now that all the boys have left, I really need to laugh at my town's new police car.... a Dodge Charger. Every time I see it I laugh. Hysterically. I practically live in Mayberry, and we don't need that kind of car around here. Really really.

Oh, and this just in - my new manager that I was worried about but seemed nice on the phone and have never even met is NOT actually going to be my manger. Oh, the endless entertainment.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

my sympathies.. I've been trying to get mine done for YEARS now.. and they refuse. I'm putting my foot down next year. I have family history.. and need a baseline dammit.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...