Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Man in the moon

A little bit before ten I went out on the porch and rode the bike for a while, in the dark except for the iPod screen. Tonight it gave me good stuff like Midnight by Yaz, Where the streets have no name, Start the Car by Jude Cole, Time will do the talking by Patty Griffin, and some song by Sugarcult.

The (full? damn close) moon was rising and I could see it if I turned my head to the right. The bike is really very quiet and I could hear crickets and things while I watched the fireflies blink on and off all through the yard.

So I rode the bike and thought and looked at the moon and tried to figure things out, and I don't know if I really got anywhere, but then the bike will never move...

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...