Sunday, July 06, 2008

Porch

My new shelf, with some flowers I got at the supermarket today because I liked the ceramic pot and I love daisies. .

The floor of the original deck is grey. We decided to do grey walls inside the screen porch, and the window trim and baseboards will be white. (The floor will be a grey indoor outdoor rug, which I didn't want at first but its our only option because of the way part of the original deck is insdie the screenhouse.)

Then we decided to paint the top half of the 4th wall (house / no windows) white because B thought the clock/thermometer/ barometer would look nicer on the white than the grey.

It's just so nice to sit out here and not be a mosquito buffet.


Carly(via Blackberry)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...