Tuesday, July 08, 2008

the hampster keeps falling off the wheel

So...

Bob is still not feeling great, but might come by tomorrow to do a little bit. Contrary to what you might think, I really DO want him to rest and be 100% before he starts again.

My family room is a large empty shell. If (Btb) doesn't tile the floor and build the platform for the fireplace, then I can't get the carpet put in. Which means I can't put the main desk into the spot where it will be, and therefore I can't get the main desktop PC back out. Tay was right when she said you should NEVER EVER dismantle your pc.... it's killing me.

In the meantime I finally broke down and reconnected the cable modem & wireless router and I'm using a five year old laptop; it might as well be 1000 years old - this puppy CRAWLS along like I can not believe. Sometimes I open yahoo and the window immediately closes. Fun times.

Day 49. The word of the day is "discouraged."

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...