Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Post 1450

Ok, I got tired of counting days. SO I noticed how many posts I have already on this blog (way too many! and yes, I need to focus on my other hobbies)

Tomorrow (Wednesday) should be Bob the builder's LAST DAY AT MY HOUSE.

Thursday the rug - THE RUG -- THE RUG!!! should be installed. I plan to lie on it, roll around... eat bon bons. Then reclaim the house and start putting things back where they belong.

I rearranged my work schedule so I"ll have Thursday off, as well as Friday. Yaaaaay. I plan to do as much as I can Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and then kind of just chill on Sunday because I have to move my day off around again next week too.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

HUZZAH! I am so happy for you!!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...