Saturday, July 19, 2008

Showers

There are two types of people. People who think games are a great way to pass the time at a shower, and people who just want to go home and take a nice long nap in their house but can't because it's a disaster zone.

So, yes, I lost at bridal shower bingo because I put "cowboys logo item" and not "yankees logo item" in the one square. Oy vey. At least we were indoors in the air conditioning and the people were all very nice.

On the way home I stopped at penney's. It failed me miserably last night at the big mall - nothing like a whole lot of really ugly clothes to ruin your day when you need a pretty and cool outfit for a bridal shower.

But today at the smaller mall near me I actually found a very flattering LBD for the wedding, so that's a huge relief. I almost didn't stop because of the rain, and had to deal with more ugly non fitting clothes but I found the needle in the haystack. It was even half off ( - just like it will be that night. Badump bump. )




Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks.. maybe I should hit there tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh... and how is it going to be half off at the wedding??? ;-)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...