Friday, March 27, 2009

Action



Today they are filming mass at my church. If you're local to me, it will be shown at 9 am on Easter on cable channel 3.

They set up cameras yesterday and moved all the choir chairs to the center of the loft. I'm so not in the mood to stand in a different spot with people I'm not used to having in the row behind me singing their parts in my ear. I really hope this ends up being fun.

Today was the day I figured was coming; I am in a funk and maybe in part it's because my 'farewell happy hour' is tonight. I'm looking forward to going, but not to leaving it, of course.

1 comment:

Sgt said...

All you need to do is have one of your children move the spotlight to you in the middle of your singing.

TV Cameras + Spotlight = Superstar!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...