Monday, March 23, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, Carly has left the building

Got to work today and my badge has already been blocked. Why thannnnnk you.

Chatted with a few people I'd been hoping to catch and then turned my stuff over to my manager.

Came home and while I had lunch I started watching the DVD's I bought the other day... Lost, Season 4. I was watching the behind the scenes stuff about some of the stunt work. Cool. By the way if you've never read Jorge Garcia's http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/ (he's Hurley, of course) you are missing a fun one. I like the fact that he actually uses "Dude" in his posts.

(On another front alltogether, http://bitshitdad.blogspot.com/ is pretty amusing)

OK, gotta go, time to get started on organizing myself and everything I have to do. Paperwork to do, projects to start, .... lots of stuff. Not hours on facebook tending MyFarm ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are jobless. And that you had a kind of crappy last day. Hopefully, you will find something better. And, as they say, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Best of luck in your Spring cleaning!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...