Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A good day

Today I mailed back some of the legal papers I got when they gave me the boot. It was a little weird to not have a job to go to.
I had a pretty good day. I had lunch and Cheesecake Machismo treats with friends. (Pumpkin Caramel cheesecake is fantastic.) Then I went to the mall with Suzy. I bought some Yankee Candle tea lights to help pretend it really is spring and not winter again.

A senior manager called me to tell me to use him as a reference. Awesome.


Carly(via Blackberry)

3 comments:

emmay said...

Glad you had a good day...I was thinking about you. Um, and where is my cheesecake???!!!

onescrappychick said...

That is a good day. My thoughts are with you as you adjust to this "new way of being".

Sassy Blondie said...

Wow, Carly! I've been catching up reading your posts. Sorry you were laid off, but I'm happy that you aren't too upset about it. :) Congrats on your run! I'm starting to try to run again. My hip flexor injury has made me a bit gun shy.

Glad you like Miranda and Kate too!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...